Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gardner Village

I'm super slow getting these up (sorry Ash). We took Avrie to Garnder Village for some pictures with the witches.

Avrie found an egg while she was running through the corn maze.

Waiting for a pony ride.





Avrie, Grandma Mary, and Grandma Shelley



This one is special for you Ash. haha

Do a hula hoop move... or the hula???


Scary cackling witches!



The Girls



The Jensen's








Getting Silly






I liked this in one of the stores:)











Taking a break for some hot chocolate.



I love this one.

We passed the face painting and promised she could get her face painted before we left. She didn't want a butterfly or something pretty. She wanted a "Y" for her BYU Cougars to make her Dad proud.









All tuckered out.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

I just have to say you have the cutest niece - ha ha.