Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Haircut With My Mama

I have the best mom! She went to get her hair done and my talented sister Ashley had already cut her hair, so she let me get my hair cut and she just got hers colored. Some of these pictures are funny and I couldn't resist posting them. Sorry Mom.
Cute, cute.

Her eyes were a little squinty, so I told her to open them. I didn't mean like this silly!

I had to take a picture, because I knew it would never look like this again.
~dream~

What are you looking at Mother? Or is this just your super model gaze?

That's better! I love my our new hair-do's! Thanks Mama!

2 comments:

shelley said...

Let's face it...we are super models! I really like your hair cut! I'm glad you were able to come over for our night of beauty! Love you!

Camille said...

And BEAUTY'S you 2 are!!!! LOVE the do's :) You both look so cute! And may I add that you 2 look SO MUCH alike!!!! "HOT CHICKS"