Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful on Thanksgiving

Things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving...

I am thankful that I have a relationship with Jesus Christ and that my life has become so much better in the past year because of Him and His love for me! I am so thankful for what He did for me so that I can have eternal life with Him!

I am thankful that Murphy didn't wake up before the alarm clock went off for the first time in a long time. (Yes, I forgot to turn the alarm clock off on my day off. So I'm thankful I didn't have to wake up early twice!) Thanks Murph!

I am thankful that I got to have a nice breakfast and coffee with Luke and lounge around the house together before we went to our Thanksgiving festivities.

I am thankful that I have a husband that loves me so much. That he loves just being together hanging out as much as I do.

I am thankful that we weren't rushed at all and got to enjoy a nice relaxing day together.

I am thankful that I got to hang out with the boys eating appetizers during the football game, even if I wasn't really watching the game. I love the relationship Luke has with his Dad and love hanging out with them.

I am thankful that I have a fun, loving, goofy mother-in-law that is always so helpful and I know she would do anything for any of us. She always makes us laugh and I know she is going to be such a fun grandma one day.

I am thankful that I have a father-in-law that is generous and always throws out random, sincere compliments that make me feel so good.

I am thankful that I have a better relationship with my brother-in-law than ever before. Must be that we don't live together anymore;) haha Or maybe it's his cute girlfriend that brings out the best in him.

I am thankful that Grandma Darlene got to spend Thanksgiving dinner with us. I can't imagine how strange the holidays especially must feel for her now. I hope that she had a nice Thanksgiving too. It was nice having her with us.

I am thankful for Kelli having a newspaper subscription so we could check out all the Black Friday ads.

I am thankful that we got to spend a couple hours at home catching up on some of our shows in between our meal and going to the Jazz game.

I am thankful that I got 2 free Jazz tickets from one of the Title Companies that I work with.

I am thankful that we got to the game early and had fun walking around and watching the teams warm up.

I am thankful that Luke makes me laugh so hard. I especially loved watching him practice his robot dance moves.

I am thankful that Luke loves me so much that he gets so happy just seeing me happy and having fun. He was so funny when I would cheer for the Jazz. I could not get him to yell and cheer with me though. I tried and laughed at him tell me why he shouldn't.

I am thankful that the Jazz were winning by 20 points at the end of the 3rd quarter so we could leave a little early. It was a late game. They won by about 20 in the end so we didn't miss anything.

I am thankful that we had The Promises CD to sing along with all the way home.

I am thankful that this Thanksgiving was so great. So relaxing and fun-filled and spent with family!

No comments: