This year we spent Thanksgiving with Luke's family. Kelli made a delicious dinner. It was fun to hang out with the family for the day.

Luke carrying down some appetizers while we watched some football and awaited our feast. We had some shrimp cocktail and cheese and crackers and a soda.

Kelli's nice little table set up.

Almost ready!

Grandma Darlene watching a movie while waiting for dinner.

Milan and his boys watching the game.

Charlie and Faye and our delicious meal!

Faye and Charlie

Time for some pie!

Milan and Kelli

Luke and I

The boys playing catch with Molly


Thank you Kelli for a wonderful meal. I am very thankful to have such a great family! It was nice being close to home and just hanging out with the boys watching football and hanging out together. I'm also thankful that Grandma Darlene was there to spend Thanksgiving with us. It was a great Thanksgiving! I hope it was for all of you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment