Here are the rules: List 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting--even if you have to dig deep. Then pass this tag onto 7 other bloggers.
1- From the moment I met Luke, I just knew he was the one. After being together for 7 years now, I have never been happier with our relationship.
2-I love making different crafts, but I don't have anywhere to put them in my house. And I like things in my house to match. I need to start making things for friends and family to get my creative juices flowing. You want something let me know! I'll surprise you or you can give me an idea and I'll make it my own personal project.
3-I love breakfast and could eat it every single meal everyday. Well as long as I could get my Costa Vida and Sushi fix in now and then.
4-I have been going to The Rock Church and I know that is the main reason for my happiness lately. I am getting baptized in a week and a half. I attended a Ladies Night Bible Study and learned so much in just one night. I have changed my way of thinking and trust that God will direct me in my life. I have so much less stress and so much more faith! God is great!
5-When I was little and even through highschool, I was pretty shy (beyond normal when I was in elementary school haha). I have come out of my shell and am more comfortable with myself now than ever before. I have learned to not worry about what other people think of me and to just be myself and love life!
6- When my parents got divorced and we lived in Salt Lake with my mom (4th grade-7th grade for me), I remember HATING Salt Lake. I moved back with my dad in Mt. Pleasant in 8th grade and never imagined myself living in Salt Lake... well here I am. I love it here. Sandy is much different than West Valley, not to mention I probably hated it because of the big divorce. Times change and for that I'm thankful. Funny thing is that both my sisters were exactly the opposite, they always pictured themselves in the city. They now live in small towns and love it.
7-I was never an "animal lover" until I met my BFF, Jessica. She went to school to be a vet tech and works as the Boarding Manager at Murphy's vet. My love for dogs grew because of her. I HAD to have a dog. As stressful as it is sometimes, I love my dog so much. Luke has even grown to love him. They are best friends. He drives us crazy often, but he is our little buddy. We love you Murph.
8- My dad lives a crazy life. If you knew anything about him, you would think his life was a soap opera. He couldn't be happier. I used to get frustrated, but now he could tell me pretty much anything and I would just laugh it off and say "Yep, that's my Dad". That's why I love him. I'm happy that he's happy. I miss hanging out and talking about life while watching real life murder mystery type shows and medical shows on Discovery Health. I love you, Dad!
9- I am completely 100% uncoordinated. I have no athletic talent. Not even enough coordination to do any workout classes and stay caught up. haha Pretty strange that I married a professional athlete, right.
10- I love and look forward to blogging! I would get so behind scrapbooking, but now that I blog I must say I do pretty good at keeping up on it. I love it and am happy to have something for my kids to look back on one day. Ya know, once I actually have them:)
Now I tag: Nicole, Sarah, Mandy, Ashley, Shara, Jana, and YOU!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you are doing so good and are so happy! Can't wait to see you next weekend.
Post a Comment