Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Baptism!!! 38. Become closer to God and share my experience!

Today was definitely one of the best days of my life! I was baptized as a Christian! I LOVE The Rock Church!Waiting my turn. There were 6 baptisms this morning! Congrats everyone!

I am SO THANKFUL for Sherry Baker! Thank you for introducing me to The Rock Church! And for sharing all the Greatness of God with me! I will never be able to explain how grateful I am for you!
Coming up after being dunked in front of 300 people! I am so thankful for all my family and friends who supported me! I know that this must have been completely out of their element. I prayed that they would at least open their hearts and learn something from the message. I really am thankful that at least they came and supported me. THANK YOU!
Me with Sherry! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I LOVE YOU!

Wow what a great day! I know that me being baptized and inviting friends and family has touched someone. I truly believe that I have finished 38. Become closer to God and share my experience! and hope to continue spreading God's word!

I planned on everyone meeting at Mimi's Cafe for brunch, but the wait was an hour. We ended up at Chuckarama.... (Avrie calls it Churuck O'Bama). haha
A new favorite picture of us! We look so happy and WE ARE!

Me and Avrie

This is hilarious to me. Avrie was taking pictures. I knew I pulled a face, but Luke behind me made me laugh so hard! I love you, Luke!

Peace with a wink!

I don't know what it is about Mandy lately, but I think she is growing into herself and she looks so pretty lately. To see her cute blog, click HERE!

Joey and Mom

JANNA! Thank you so much for coming and for joining us for lunch! You are such a good friend! I love you! This top picture I look like a total spaz, but it cracks me up. Janna pulled the back to back shot. I love it!
I really LOVE this picture of Janna! You look great. Me, ugh no make up and air dried hair so I could get back for the service.

Mandy, Me, and Ashley. Sisters and Best Friends!

Avrie taking a picture of me and mom in a diamond. She's a creative artsy fartsy girl already. I love it!

Thank you Mom and Joey for being so supportive and happy for me! It really makes me feel so good and loved. I love you both so much. THANK YOU!


I got Avrie a "Magic Washcloth". It was so tiny and when you put it in water it "grows". It turned into a Mickey Mouse washcloth. Gotta love the dollar store for cheap entertainment!


OK, enough pictures! haha I love you all and thank you SO MUCH for your support!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

congrats! i'm happy that you're happy.

Taya Marie said...

Congrats Nikki! It sounds like you are in a really good place.

Camille said...

Hey Nicki! Congrats :) Bless your heart you can tell how happy you truly are!!! That's great!!!

Ogden Fam said...

Hey Nikki..... I am so happy for you! Good for you girl;). I am finally a new mommy. My little boy Cooper is almost two weeks old. He is a sweetie but I wish he would sleep more at night.