Luke sent me an email Thursday telling me his Uncle Craig invited us to go to Game 3 of the playoffs against the Lakers that night. YES! Charlie used the 4th ticket.
Luke and Charlie on Trax heading to the game. The train in front of us broke down at 500 South (4 stops before our destination), so we walked to the game. Great night for problems with the train. Fortunately, we made it before the tip off.
Johnny Miller (one of the best golfers ever) was sitting right in front of us. Luke was pretty excited and introduced himself.



Once again, Charlie loves my camera. I can now say #98. Become closer to my brother in law, Charlie. haha He'll probably laugh at this when he reads it, but really I'd like that. is done and will continue...



1 comment:
Awesome Nicki!!! You guys are GREAT! Fun game huh?!!! We only watched on TV but hey, still a great game :) I love the fotos! U R TOOOOOO funny!!!!!
Post a Comment