"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Poor Murph :(
Our poor boy got razor burn from his groom a couple days ago, which turned into a really nasty infection, which led to getting him neutered. This picture is right when we got him home. Poor guy is all drugged up and he still isn't used to eating, drinking, walking, etc. with the stupid cone around his head. It's the saddest thing, just look at his sad puppy eyes:(
Life is good! I am married to my best friend. We are living life to the fullest, enjoying every day together. We are expecting our first baby in August! It's a BOY! We love spending our evenings at home with our dog, Murphy. I can't imagine being happier than I am right now and I have Jesus Christ to thank for that!
There is an awesome music video at the bottom of my page. You should watch it. I LOVE this video so much! It is like my own testimony in video form! The music is by Steele Croswhite who is one of the pastor's and a musician at The Rock Church and everyone in the video goes to The Rock.
3 comments:
Poor guy, that must be a pretty sucky grooming job. Did they help with the bills since they were responsible for this?
That is the saddest expression I've ever seen! But he'll be back the himself in no time!
awww poor thing!
Post a Comment