Easter weekend was wonderful. Friday night, Luke and I BBQ'd again. Saturday, I slept in as planned. My mom came up and we were on an unsuccessful hunt for curtains for her kitchen. We had sushi and then went to the Saturday service at The Rock. It was awesome! Almost all music and a short message. I was happy my mom came with us and it was so good to see Sherry again. ANNOUNCEMENT... I am getting baptized in two weeks! And Sherry is baptizing me! I'm really excited. It was our first time seeing Randall play. He is Sherry's boyfriend and plays drums for one of the church bands. They were great!
Easter morning Me, Luke, and both our mom's went to the Sunday service. We loved it! It was an awesome message. It was great to spend the weekend celebrating the true meaning of Easter. I am so thankful. After church I went to deliver Presley's little Easter basket. This is the cutest video ever! Presley's Grandma says "Presley, Praise Jesus!" Here's what she does. I love it!
Here is a video snapshot of Presley praising Jesus. I love it!
Easter morning Me, Luke, and both our mom's went to the Sunday service. We loved it! It was an awesome message. It was great to spend the weekend celebrating the true meaning of Easter. I am so thankful. After church I went to deliver Presley's little Easter basket. This is the cutest video ever! Presley's Grandma says "Presley, Praise Jesus!" Here's what she does. I love it!
Here is a video snapshot of Presley praising Jesus. I love it!
Jess and MeI always show up right at lunch time. Thanks for feeding me and letting me hang out and catch up today. I love you all!
Yes Jess, I stole this. You both look so cute. Love the piggies and the pointy finger.













2 comments:
Presley is getting so cute! And big! And Jessica looks great too!
Congrats on getting baptised! All the angels in heaven are celebrating and rejoicing! Isn't that awesome to think about? I'm so happy for you and it's so good to see you happy and less stressed. God is good!!
Hey Nicki! Can I get your mailing address?
Post a Comment