Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ashley's New House

I'm so excited for my sister, Ashley! She and Kevin bought their first house! It is so cute and they got a killer deal. Ashley is the queen of deals. I'm so happy for her. (I'm behind on blogging. This was 2 weeks ago that I got to go see it).Just needs some landscaping. Can you tell we live in the "Rocky" Mountains?

Avrie LOVES that you can see "Old McDonalds" from her house. I didn't know she snuck this picture out the back door.

Avrie is quite the dancer. She does a great leg lift. She had the highest leg lift and kick in her dance recital. She wasn't stretched for the pics, but they are still fun.

Oops she kicked to hard and fell over.

The stair rail helps a lot!


Avrie waited for me to get there to play "Princesses". Grandpa Cheese got her this fun dollhouse 2 Christmases ago. It's so cute.
I had to post this picture. She looks like she's still a little girl. She's getting so grown up!


Having fun playing...

...to getting in trouble in seconds.

Didn't last long. She is such a girl!
Avrie calls her new bedroom "Beautiful"! She loves the lady bugs on the walls.

Playing beauty parlor with her new friend, Charlee. Avrie is putting a necklace on her.



Avrie got a hold of my camera and this is what I found.

The tops come off of the kitchen chairs and Avrie kept playing in it. She about hurt herself 5 times and was getting in trouble. Ashley sent her to her room and she came and asked for an envelope, paper, and pen. Here is what she came back with. (Ashley said "She's going to come back with a picture of herself crying).
Sure enough, this is a picture of Avrie "with tears" and the chair. And Ashley (in the middle) mad at her, and Aunt Nick "is still happy". haha

While I was there, I asked Ashley to cut my hair. She usually refuses, but I didn't even have to beg this time. She does a great job.




Thanks Ash! I love it. I can't fix it like you for the life of me. But it feels so good. It was much needed.

I love your house. I can't wait for you to post pictures (hint, hint)! I'm so happy for you guys. Love you!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

from the looks of it, her house is pretty dang cute already!

p.s. the hair looks so cute on you.

Jana said...

Nicki cute hair! Ah and if your sister cuts hair that may be a bonus...I'll get on her good side and she can do mine!! Haha

Flax Family said...

Your hair looks great!! I love the cut! Ashley did an awesome job :) And I absolutely love her new house....so so cute!!

Heather said...

cute cute cute hair.. i love it

Anonymous said...

She's darling!!

I featured your baby shower post on Tip Junkie today. Thank you for the inspiration.