Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Murph's New Do

After a long cold winter, Murph finally got a haircut!Before, as a lion!

After.
My boys. Both smiling:)

After Murph played all day at Willow Creek Pet Center, he was pooped. I also took him on a nice long walk and jog after I picked him up. He slept good that night. I was very thankful for it too. The whole week before, he thought it would be fun to get up in the middle of the night. Not only once, but twice, 2 and 4 am is not a funny joke! Luckily, I think that was only a week long prank. April Fool's I guess. Thank God that's over! Murph's markings with his new haircut look awesome and he is the softest thing I have ever felt. He's a stud!

2 comments:

The georgia peach said...

He is so cute. Love his new hair cut.

Mom said...

Aaahhhh....so cute