Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 Things Tag

Mando Wando tagged me awhile ago. Like I said I'm a little behind. Here we go...

4 random things I like about my (soon to be) husband:
~He's been so calm through all of this engagement process
~He's already acting like a husband. Different than before. Extra supportive and helpful, not that he wasn't before, just different. And I love it.
~He makes me laugh at his randomness.
~He's always on time. Something I could use a little help with.

4 books I'd read more than once:
~A Child Called It
~Twilight Series (If I could ever find the time to finish book 3 and 4)
~Children's Books (Especially I Love You Forever)
~The Giver (I read this in probably 4th grade and loved it. I want to read it again.)

4 TV shows I watch:
~Days of Our Lives
~True Blood (This is a new vampire movie on HBO that I have fallen in love with)
~Big Brother
~The Office

4 places I have been:
~Canada (Winnipeg and Edmonton)
~Chicago
~Southern California
~Sedona, AZ

4 people who email me regularly:
~Grandpa Newell
~Luke
~Julie
~Jess

4 favorite foods:
~Ice Cream
~Seafood/Sushi
~Pasta with Creamy White Sauce no marinara for me
~Costa Vida Salad

4 places I would like to visit:
~Caribbean
~Australia
~Europe
~East Coast (New York, DC, Maine)

4 things I am looking forward to in this coming year:
~Being married to my best friend
~Living in our own place
~Going on a late honeymoon/cruise
~Being neighbors with Jess and Baby P!

4 people I tag:
Nicole
Kristen
Heather
Hailey