"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
Saturday, September 6, 2008
AVRIE LOVES...
PLAYING DRESS UP
HIDE AND SEEK
HER RED HIGH HEELS
TELLING STORIES
SINGING
DANCING
PLAYING MAKE BELIEVE WITH GRANDMA
LISTENING TO GRANDMA'S STORIES
GIGGLING
PLAYING KING (Nicki), QUEEN (Avrie), AND BAD GUY (Grandma)
GETTING ALL WORN OUT BY PLAYING SO HARD!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Avrie loves so many things...and we love Avrie so much!!! Thanks for blogging our fun times!
Life is good! I am married to my best friend. We are living life to the fullest, enjoying every day together. We are expecting our first baby in August! It's a BOY! We love spending our evenings at home with our dog, Murphy. I can't imagine being happier than I am right now and I have Jesus Christ to thank for that!
There is an awesome music video at the bottom of my page. You should watch it. I LOVE this video so much! It is like my own testimony in video form! The music is by Steele Croswhite who is one of the pastor's and a musician at The Rock Church and everyone in the video goes to The Rock.
1 comment:
Avrie loves so many things...and we love Avrie so much!!! Thanks for blogging our fun times!
Post a Comment