Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sleepover after the Bridal Shower

After my fun bridal shower, me and my mom slept over at Ashley's. We were all exhausted after all the fun and excitement of the party. While we were resting for a minute, it started to pour outside. Avrie loved it! She was running around playing in the rain. You can't really tell how hard it was raining. It was cool because there was still blue sky.
Avrie just ran up and down the sidewalk and loved every second of it.

We went to Los Amigos for some delicious mexican food for dinner. I love this place! Grandma and Avrie waiting for their food.



2 of my best friends. These are the little moments I love.
She looks a little annoyed. haha


I don't think there is a moment that Avrie isn't posing or hamming it up.

I guess this is her way of telling the waitress we are out of chips.

Back at the house. Time for some balloon fun. Avrie had her red balloon from the party and we realized that when she let it go in the house, it was just out of her reach. So, we turned it into an exercise game. We cut all the balloon strings to about the same length and Avrie was reaching, stretching, and jumping for the balloons. Then, we'd have her get different colors and count them. She had a blast. We thought it would wear her out, but this girl never stops.

Also, after I fell asleep, Ashley cut my moms hair. I should have gotten a better picture. It looks so cute. Ashley is so good at this, but it only happens if you catch her in the right mood and beg hard enough.




Thanks for letting us stay at your place and for the delicious french toast breakfast. I love you sister!

1 comment:

Kristen Victoria said...

That little Avrie is SO darling!! Her bright personality definitely shows through these pictures :)