Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Real Quick
Ok, I am behind on a couple posts, but I have to add some quick updates. Tonight I met with my friend Marci that is doing some alterations (adding a halter top to my dress). I got to try my dress on for the first time since I bought it. I fell in love all over again! I love my dress. It fits me so well, not to mention I've lost a few pounds since I bought it. That was nice to see that it fit a bit looser than it did when I bought it. I did that on purpose. I knew I could lose a few and I did! Woohoo! I also recieved my guest book and had my first bridal shower (post to follow shortly). I am so happy, it's unbelieveable! I am having so much fun. Work bridal shower tomorrow. I can't wait! Ahhhhhh. I love my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so awesome! Glad to see you aren't going crazy with wedding plans and putting on weight like i am :P. Oh and since you are such a fan of blogging I thought I would Tag you :D
Post a Comment