Thursday, August 14, 2008

Going to the chapel...

I booked the chapel last night! The date we have chosen is October 11th at 7 pm in Vegas! We planned it for a Saturday, so we'd have a better chance of getting our family and friends there. So, we hope you can come. The chapel is called "The Little Chapel of the Flowers". I am going to be looking into hotels and will let you know if I find some deals, so you can start planning if you are coming. I can't wait!

What I've done so far...

1-Engagement pictures! Love them. Thanks to my good friend Janna Nielsen, that I used to work with. Her company is called Newline Photography. Click HERE for her website. I was going to post some pictures online, but decided to make you all wait til you get the invitation. Then I will post some favorites.

2-One of my best friends from high school, Marci Lee, will be making my dress. I know it will be beautiful. And, I'm so excited she will be designing it.

3-Booked the chapel! I'm so relieved that they do most of the planning for me. Click HERE to see the Chapel.

4-I am having 3 Bridal Showers, which are being planned as we speak. I might be more excited for that than anything right now. (Besides actually marrying Luke, of course)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicki! Hi there! I had no idea you were engaged...CONGRATULATIONS! Marriage is the greatest thing EVER! I hope everything is great and that we will see you soon! It seems like the only time we see your fam is at the Christmas Party!!! It should be way more often than that! Love ya

M and N Tenny said...

Oh yay for wedding bliss! So excited for you guys!!!!