Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley!




Yesterday was my sister Ashley's birthday. Here is a little tribute to her. Ashley is one of the strongest people I know. She is the best mom to Avrie and is always teaching her new things. Avrie takes after her mom and is always saying the funniest things, that we know came out of Ashley's mouth first. Ash is a hard worker and is always going, going, going. Sometimes too far that she physically wears herself out. We're always telling her to take it easy. I love when she gets a break and gets to come up and play with us. We love just hanging out and staying up late talking and laughing. She's always up for anything.

One of my favorite memories I have with her is getting dressed up in our old prom dresses and taking pictures, then going to Wendy's all dressed up. Some weird sound came out of my mouth and we both laughed so hard, until Ashley literally peed her pants (or should I say prom dress) at Wendy's. "I can't stop peeing". Not to mention that Wendy's was just closing their lobby, which was inside a gas station, so they had already pulled the gate down. So, there I was cracking up, trying to open the gate, so Ashley could just run to the car. I don't know if we've ever laughed so hard in our lives. It was the funniest thing ever. I know Ashley is going to kill me for posting that, but it's been years now and it's a great story to look back and laugh about now! I love you, Ash! I'm glad you're my sister!

P.S. Maybe I'll find that picture and post it for you. We were also wearing my mom and stepdad's old leather jackets - short ones with lots of fringe! hahaha What a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty much i hate you right now...haha