Saturday, August 2, 2008

Grandma makes us Goofy!

Today was a fun day. I got to have lunch with Jessica and discuss bridal shower plans. Basically she's in charge of it all. She is a great party planner and I know it will be perfect no matter what she comes up with. And I do plan to be embarrassed at least by her gift, if not more. And I can't wait! haha I don't know why, but I am looking forward to the shower she is throwing me more than any other pre-wedding planning. After lunch, I came home and started making a spreadsheet of all my addresses to prepare myself for making invites for showers, announcement/invitations, and thank you cards.

I needed a break and went to my moms to play with her and Avrie.

Nicole, this one's for you. I got my haircut on Wednesday and here's a side shot of it. You can thank Avrie for this picture. She got a hold of my camera and snuck this one. Oh, and this was after our mini photoshoot where she made me wear her flower clippy and sunglasses.

This is my favorite picture of the night. I love her little smile. She wanted to take pictures on the grass. This is the only one without a silly face. She's so goofy.

When I first got there, Avrie and Grandma were waiting outside for me. Av had to show me the apples she had been feeding the horses across the street.

Avrie made sure Grandma was in the photo shoot too. Perfect smile Grandma!

Here come the goofy pics. She was on one. It was so funny.




This was Avrie's idea and her glasses.

Now Avrie has the camera. She brings out the crazy in us.

Starting to get worn out after our delicious fish dinner Grandma made us. I posted a picture of this before, but this one is better. When she's tired she wants chocolate milk (which she drinks from a straw, like she's drinking from a bottle) and her blankey.

It wasn't late enough for bed, so I suggested we go swimming across the street. We have such a convenient pool right in the front yard and somehow haven't been once this summer. Me and Av had a blast. Ash, you'd be so proud, I taught her how to swim with a life jacket on. She was really nervous at first, but after watching another little girl swim, she got brave. She was jumping off the side to me and then would swim back to the edge (about 5 feet). She got braver through the night and we would go across the pool, back and forth. She loved it.


I love her cherry bikini. I found it on clearance and couldn't pass it up. I love Avrie, and yes I always take this many pictures. I can't resist. She's just so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nick...You could be a model! I love the star quality sun glasses and you even got a cute swimsuit shot! Look out magazine cover models...Nicki is taking over! Maybe it's something in the Lehi water or maybe it's all the chocolate milk, but we do get a little crazy around here.

M and N Tenny said...

Oh my darling Nicki. You hair cut is so super cute, I did a little "sitting" jig when I saw that you had posted a picture of it! I love all of your new posts, Avrie really is darling! Good luck this week at good 'ol RE/MAX AF...you're the best!