Sunday, August 24, 2008

Late Night...Funny Pictures!

After we registered at Target, we went back to Mom's house. A visit with Ashley isn't complete without a photoshoot of absolute goofy pictures. It always results in laughing our heads off and more ugly pictures than good ones. Here are some postable ones.

Mandy we missed you. This picture needs you too!

In the car when we got back we took some pictures. We were laughing so hard, because it was dark, so you couldn't tell what anyone was doing until after the flash went off and we saw the picture on the screen. Ashley said she was doing an Avrie cheeser in this one. It's hilarious. Sorry Ash, but I couldn't resist posting this.

Once again, Ashley pulling a pose in the dark. I about died when I saw this one. She looks like a creepy dinosaur. I love it!

Joey had to come see what was going on in the back yard.

We were looking through Mom's work van trying to find Ashley a new necklace. Ash was telling mom she thinks I'm crazy.


What happens when you take a picture of yourself upside down? This! hahaha

Princess Shelley!






I love you girls! Thanks for all your help tonight! Can't wait to play again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a wild and crazy photo shoot! Yikes!!! You guys are sooo funny. These pictures crack me up so bad. It was a fun day. I wish Ashley could come up more often and of course Mandy needs to be here too! I love you girls! XOXO