I've been waiting for Ashley to come up, because I wanted her to come with me to register. She finally got a much needed break from her crazy busy life and we had a blast. She had been craving sushi, so Mom treated us to dinner at Yapona in American Fork. I love that place. And, I'm so proud of Ashley for trying everything we got. I LOVE Sushi!!!
After dinner, we were off to Target. Where do you even start. We spent hours walking around the store, shooting stuff with my scanner. By the end of the night I was so tired. Ashley always laughs at me, because once it hits 10:00 I have a switch that just turns off and I can't function anymore.
On your mark, get set, start shooting!
After dinner, we were off to Target. Where do you even start. We spent hours walking around the store, shooting stuff with my scanner. By the end of the night I was so tired. Ashley always laughs at me, because once it hits 10:00 I have a switch that just turns off and I can't function anymore.
On your mark, get set, start shooting!


This shows how much fun we had, and how exhausted we were at the end.Registering is done. You can view our registry online by going to www.target.com. Just click Gift Registries, then under Club Wedd type in Nicki Christensen or Luke Swilor and you can view our registry. You can actually order online and have it shipped to us, which I thought was pretty cool. Our information is in the system, so they do all the work for you. Or, you can go into the store and use the registry kiosk to print it out. My favorite was the black and white comforter set which I want to add red accents to (my bathroom will also be black, white and red). I would love to get black kitchen appliances. My living room decor is Southwestern/Santa Fe style. We would love some sleeping bags and Luke's request is for a nice knife set. Ours suck! However, our greatest gift would be for you to join us for our special day.


1 comment:
Check out that chin! :)...I so loved looking at your registry and cracking up when I got to the "personal care" section. You're my favorite!
Post a Comment