Sunday, February 22, 2009

80's Night! #80 Finished!

Number 80 finished! Is it funny to anyone else that #80 was go to a costume party that ended up being "80's Themed"? haha

I was invited to my friend, Misty's surprise 30th birthday party. Which was awesomely 80's themed. When Augest invited me, I can't tell you how excited I was to dress up. I had saved an 80's aerobics outfit that I used for Halloween once. I'm talking head to toe spandex. I still can't believe I wore it to her party. Really! haha It was so fun though. Thanks Misty for being born!Augest helping Misty get into costume!

Misty and Me

Augest and Me

Misty, Augest, and Me!

Danny and Misty

Redneck Jess and Augest

Misty and her Dad and April (Their costumes were so awesome!)

Augest, Cute Mom, and Misty

Jess haha I couldn't stop laughing at his faces.

Head to toe costumes!

Honestly, could their costumes be any better? So funny!

More funny costumes to follow!
Traci. This is the only name I know besides the ones I have already posted. There were some funny costumes. I swear I laughed so hard all night!

Really, are those Girbaud's and Hightops? This kid actually cut his hair for the occasion. Steps and a faux hawk. Hilarious! And Jess's perfect face and pegged pants, etc.


Singing "Happy Birthday"! Misty was totally loving it.

Jess got cake shoved in his face with the "older than dirt" shovel from the cake.


If you click on the picture above you will notice her funny earrings. They are cassette tapes and boom boxes.

Augest gagging on a jello shot. haha

There was 80's dancing...

...and singing!

Is that a cassette tape?

Karaoke competition!

I hope I am this happy on my 30th birthday. Thanks for such a fun night. I am still laughing about all the fun costumes! You girls are the best! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally hillarious!!! Love the spandex and all the other crap/I mean beautiful outfits! I think it's funny the guys got so into it too. What a funny party! Nicki, I think you could get stuck in the 80's way too easily!

Jess and Augest said...

I love the 80's! HAHA. It was such a fun night. We are so glad you came. Thanks for not posting any incriminating pictures of me. :) Love ya!