First things first. I have a tattoo on the back of my neck that says "dream". My blog is called "dream a new dream" for a reason. I have dreams and I want them to come true. I believe that we should all have dreams and chase them daily. I have been slacking. For some stupid reason, I have been in a total slump. It's not like me to let days go by, without dreaming. Well, it's time for that to stop. So, for myself and only myself, I have decided to post my "dreams" for all to see and help motivate me. I want to work towards all of the above and feel like I am working towards a goal in my life!
My Obsessions/Dreams.... Motivated by Kristen!
Loving every second spent with Luke and Murphy!
Being grateful for Luke's optimism and knowing I can do better daily at my job.
Keeping in touch with past friends on facebook, blogging (my fave), and myspace.
Realizing how thankful I am for how much I have grown and become a better person since highschool.
Loving my life as a wife and puppy mama. hahaha
Doing my best to prepare and be the best baby mommy ever! I can't wait for the day!
Keeping an updated "journal/blog", including updated photos. Knowing that I will eventually have this printed for my kids, grandkids, etc.
Seeing and keeping in touch with my family as often as possible. (I know I can do better at this and have goals and dreams to be better at this!)
Enjoying everyday to it's fullest. (I also know I can do better at this, by waking up earlier and spending more time with Luke, and making myself healthier by working out!)
Eating healthier. I know my body misses fruits and veggies. Today, I had some oatmeal to help with my cholesterol, which has been a problem in the past, so I'm sure it is a problem now. Even though I'm not at my highest weight ever.
Admitting to myself that I can be a healthier person. And posting it for everyone to see and knowing that it is something I, personally need to work on.
Enjoying every second for what it's worth. Not taking anything for granted.
I love my friends and family and wouldn't be where I am today without them.
I plan to organize myself completely. Since moving (and having no space), I have let that slip, but I plan to get back on track with that. I have always been so organized, and hate having paperwork, etc. not filed.
I love photography. I hope to always keep updated photos and journalism to keep track of mine and my family's lives.
I pray everyday that my entire family and friends are happy, healthy, and successful.
I am so thankful for the things I do have. I know that there are so many people with less than I have now. I love to donate clothes, etc. for those who are in need.
One day, I hope to help someone (hopefully more than one) that is in need more than myself. To help them get on their feet and to pass on the help to others in need as they can.
I love kids so much, and hope that I can help as many children as I can in my lifetime!
As my sister has diabetes, I hope to donate what I can to any diabetic charity as possible. Also, my little friend Emma has diabetes. I would love to soon find a cure for diabetes! Please pray for a cure!
I love you all and pray for the best for you and your families!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
BRAVO!! I love reading about your dreams, and I'm glad I inspired you to list them :) It's so easy to get caught up in the daily routine, so its important to remind ourselves of our dreams and do our best to make them come true!
Love you girl, and stay motivated!!
Good for you!! Your list was awesome!
Geez Nicki!! You inspire me! AWESOME dreams, goals, and things to look forward to :) Way to go! Ok, I'm going to make a list in my journal!
Nick...You are awesome!!
Post a Comment