Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Myspace Profile

So, this is probably a strange post... but I would like to save this for myself once I actually print off my blog. Sorry you all have to be included in these lame things. But here it goes...

ABOUT ME:

I'm Nicki. If you have found me you already know that. I love Luke, my dog Murphy, my family and my friends, God, other people's embarrassing moments, as well as telling mine (after the fact of course), the beach, shopping, vacations, girls days, my niece, princesses, being a girly girl, also being outdoorsy, camping and fishing, sushi, helping others makes me feel better than anything, kids, babies, giggles, laughing til I can't breathe, postsecret.com, turtles, being in love, catching up with old friends, meeting new friends, getting my hair cut, coffee, and Bellini Iced Tea at Olive Garden. Oh, and I LOVE to laugh! Live outside the box, that's where all the stories are right?

WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET:

The cast of Days of Our Lives, I consider them some of my best friends. I know that's strange considering that I've never met them in real life and they are totally fictional characters, but it would be the best thing ever! haha

I think it would be awesome to meet Madonna! Don't know why, but it would be a dream come true. I love her music. Especially the old stuff.

Also, meeting Tiger Woods, especially after Luke just beat him in a golf tournament. Now that would be AWESOME!

Really, I'm here to keep in touch with friends!

GENERAL:

Family, friends, LAUGHING, kids, photography, road trips, THE BEACH, shopping, paper bagging, getting inked (I have 2 tattoos and want one more), talking to strangers.

MUSIC:

I like all kinds of music, except all the dumb songs.

MOVIES:

Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. Really, I love movies. That one just has so many fun memories, it just stands out above the rest! Plus, if you know me, you also know I have a terrible memory when it comes to this kind of stuff.

TELEVISION:

Days of our Lives, True Blood, Big Love, Lost, The Office, Dexter, Survivor, Kath and Kim, My Name is Earl, House, Big Brother, American Idol. Thank God for DVR!

BOOKS:

Motivational, Non-Fiction. A Child Called It (series), Twilight (series). Any sort of self help book I love. I guess deep down I feel like I could use a lot of help. haha

HEROES:

My family, all in different ways. My mom, for always being there to listen and laugh. My dad, for understanding my "craziness" and for his acceptance. My sister, Ashley, for being an amazing mother and best friend, and for being such an open-minded and loving person, and also for always doing her best to make everyone around her comfortable. My sister, Mandy, for being set in her ways and for wanting everyone to have the happiness and life that she has. My half-brother, Adam, for loving us all without hardly knowing us, and wanting to know us better (I would love that myself). My step-brother, Colton, for growing up and becoming an amazing guy, I love you Colt (even though I hardly see or talk to you anymore). I know that you have a great life ahead of you. My goals are to see my family more often and become closer as a family.

I also have four step-sisters (Audrey, Heather, Kristy, and Tiffany) that have all gone through a lot more than I know. I don't see them very often, but I know that they all do their best to make their families happy and I love them for that. It's a strange thing to have family beyond your immediate family. We all grow up so different. It's not always easy accepting one another, but we all try.

Now that you all know my crazy family situation, I hope you know that I love them all. We are all so different, which is why we all are great in such different ways. I love you all. And I thank you for being such great friends.

That is my current myspace profile. Updated today!

However, I'm not going to lie, I hardly ever use this anymore. I prefer blogging, then facebook (a lot more friends are on here now), then lastly, myspace.

No comments: