Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Heart Day

Luke and I had a nice relaxing Valentine's Day together this year.
I got these pretty flowers.

We went bowling in the afternoon. It was really fun and I bowled pretty darn good if ya ask me. We had a little family next to us that the mom looked a lot like my cousin Char and her little boy looked just like my cousins Beau and Axton. No relation, I did have to ask though. They were fun and were very nice to take a couple pictures of us with our balls.


We hung out at home that night and just goofed off together. It was a fun day.

I love you Luke! Thanks for being my best friend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

what a bunch of bowling nerds! :)

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I love, love, love the bowling balls. You guys are bowling nerds and it's sweet. PS You look great, you have to have lost weight. I'm jealous.