This has been going around on www.facebook.com. I thought it would be fun to post it on my blog for my blogging friends to read. If you feel the urge to post it, go right ahead. It was kinda fun.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) If you don't click publish, you lose it all :(
1. I love my life!
2. I am not a sales person!
3. I am thankful that I have a job, even though it's not ideal for me.
4. I never thought that I would live in a time that I would have to worry about the economy. Now after trying to to get a job I love for months I realize that I have been blessed with having a job since I was 13!
5. I love Jamie Presley's character on "My Name is Earl" probably more than any other character on TV. She is hilarious! Especially when she plays a drunk. I cry laughing every time!
6. I also love Jack Black.
7. I would be 100% + completely happy if I was a professional golfer's wife. It would be worth all the out of town time. I love watching Luke play in golf tournaments. (I would be happy with whatever makes him happy!) Of course it would be ideal to travel with him!
8. I have always been a nail biter. Now I go in "ups and downs". They will grow and just as they start getting long I can't handle it. They all have to be even... long or short.
9. I want nothing more than to be a mom! And also to be able to stay home with my kids.
10. I have always dreamed of owning a children's boutique. At the same time the thought of all the time I would have to put into it makes me not want it.
11. I am not an athlete! I even tried out for cheerleading in junior high and drill team in highschool with hopes I would magically turn coordinated and make it past tryouts.
12. I did play a year of soccer and loved it, but the coach forgot to pick me up once and I got pissed and didn't play the next year.
13. I love the Twilight Series, but for some reason haven't "made time" to read the last book. I am too obsessed with checking facebook and blogs. For those of you that don't have a blog, you should start one. And for those of you who do and I don't know, I would love to read yours. Mine is www.dreamanewdream.blogspot.com. It's my favorite hobby!
14. I like reading, if I actually make time for it.
15. I HATED reading for school. If I was told to read something I NEVER did. I would somehow "cheat" or skim the book, ask for answers for the test. I don't think I ever read a book I was told to in highschool... EVER.
16. I love the show LOST. But, if it weren't for Luke, I probably wouldn't get it at all. He is great at explaining the show to me as it goes on. He probably doesn't realize it, but his "guessing at what happens next" makes me realize what is going on. I love watching the show with him!
17. I love Days of Our Lives! I claim them all as my best friends. I have only missed a few shows, plus this summer since 2001. I love it! Thank God for DVR!
18. I love the beach! One of my best friends lives in California. I love spending a week with her every summer (minus last summer). She is the best host! We always see something new when I go out there. I hate leaving every time! If my family would all move there, I would love to live there permanently.
19. I could spend everyday at the tide pools looking for sea life! I love it.
20. I am terrified of not knowing what is under me in the ocean or even lakes.
21. I once was in the ocean with a friend and a stingray swam between us. It was so close to us! Not to mention it was right after going to SeaWorld and learning how dangerous stingrays are. I absolutely freaked out! Screaming all the way to the beach!
22. My dad and I are the same person in so many ways. I love and miss him so much every day. I wish we lived closer.
23. My mom and I laugh so much together. And also relate to each other. We have so much fun together all the time.
24. I don't know what I would do without my family! They are my best friends.
25. My grandparents are so inspiring. Each in different ways. I love them all so much!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i would really like to know who started this tag .. cause it has BLOWN up on facebook and blogs!!! :)
Post a Comment