Saturday, February 21, 2009

High School Flashback

1. Did you date someone from your school? I went on dates, but wasn't allowed to date the same guy more than twice in a row. Thanks Dad. I hated that at the time, but am thankful for it now.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope

3. Did you car pool to school? No, well maybe sometimes... yeah when I got grounded from LIFE. By life, I mean... Car, Phone, Radio, TV, Friends, EVERYTHING! For having a boy in the house when nobody was home. The grounding was a bit over the top! Sorry Dad, still not happy about that one.

4. What kind of car did you have? Red 2 door Nissan Sentra

5. What kind of car do you have now? Silver Dodge Stratus

6 Its Friday night...where are you now? Home with my husband and dog hanging out

7. It is Friday night...where were you then? With Anna looking for boys, usually in Ephraim

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Wheeler's Drive In for 3 years

9. What kind of job do you do now? I have a job that I don't like and am hunting for a new one daily. ANYBODY HELP????

10. Were you a party animal? Everyone thought I was, but I WASN'T! I was always at the party, but never "partied".

11. Were you considered a flirt? Yep

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No

13. Were you a nerd? I wasn't a nerd. I had lots of friends and was much more shy and insecure then than I am now.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No

15. Can you sing the fight song? No

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Bentley

17. Where did you sit during lunch? I usually left either to Wheeler's or Terrel's

18. What was your school's full name? North Sanpete High School.

19. When did you graduate? January 2000 a semester early

20. What was your school mascot? Hawks. Luke and I argue about who are the real Hawks, North Sanpete or Alta

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No thanks!

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes both nights.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? We had girls choice one night and guys choice the next. I haven't talked to either of them for quite some time.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes. Orlinda made us all promise/make a pact to always go. I think it will be fun to see people.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Some. Mostly thanks to facebook and blogging.

26. What celebrities came from your high school? The Osmond's???

i tag: You!

No comments: