Sunday, July 5, 2009

4 Wheeling up Manti Canyon

After the parades and lunch at Wheeler's we went on a four wheeler ride up Manti Canyon. I don't know how I've never been up there before in all my years of living in Sanpete. We didn't go too far, because Jenn's boyfriend had to work. It was a nice ride up the canyon where it was a little cooler.
Anona and Dad

I can't believe I had never even known that there was this awesome waterfall up there. It's no Bridal Veil Falls, but it's not just a little trickle either. To get there you have to ride on a pretty steep, bumpy hill. Jenn freaked and decided to walk. I was so glad, because it was 3 of us on the four wheeler and I was on the very back. I didn't want to sound like a chicken and want to bail. haha Jenn and I walked up the short but steep trail so we didn't die.

Anona

Me and Dad

I have to explain why my Dad is laughing. Anona heard somewhere that they are doing Salt Lake Idol and if you win you get on American Idol. So, she told Mike he has to try out and that he will for sure win because he has "the look" (and apparently he can sing too). As Anona was taking the picture she said "And here's your next American Idol"!!!

Mike, Jenn, Me and Dad

Thanks for taking me on a four wheeler ride. It was fun spending time together this weekend. Love you guys!

No comments: