Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fairview Museum

On my way home I stopped to say goodbye to Ashley and the Jensen's. They were at the Fairview Museum. Kevin's mom used to live across the street, so when the kids were little they loved hanging out at the museum. It was funny watching them remembering everything since they hadn't been in the old building for since they were little.

The mammoth that was found up Fairview Canyon!

Little Photographer Avrie!
Mini Ashley

She was taking pictures of EVERYTHING! I was cracking up at her posing as she was snapping away. She is the cutest!





Avrie wearing Shelby's hair extensions.


OUCH!

The girls making Kevin beautiful.

Hot Stuff, Kev.

Thanks for the fun weekend Ash. I miss you guys already.

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

It's been a while since I've been there. Your niece is so cute!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

That friend get together looks like so much fun. Where is the waterfall up Manti? I've never seen it.