I've been looking forward to this week. I originally had the whole week off in the case that I would be able to return to Canada to watch Luke play in Winnipeg and to see my friends from the north, The Shistowski's. It didn't work out this year, but I know I we will get up there again:) My dad had the week off and planned a trip to Lagoon and the Zoo this week. It worked perfectly! They picked me up (later than planned, which is the norm for Dad... note to my future children Grandpa Cheese is always late. Just know and don't be disappointed when he shows up later than planned. I have come to realize this and now that I have I can just laugh and tease him when he shows up hours late;) Grandpa Cheese is improving everyday. Thank you Anona!
We pulled up and Kortney told me I had to go on Wicked (behind her in the picture). I saw it and wanted to puke, but was all for it. I was laughing so hard when we actually got in line and she wanted to back out. We had a blast. I sat by my dad and I'm pretty sure he lost some of his hearing (besides just losing his hearing to old age) from my nonstop screaming during the ride. We went on it just before we left too. Somehow, Mike convinced Jen to go on it with us. She was terrified, but loved it! Our voices were almost gone the next day from screaming.

My favorite part of the day was probably when I pulled Kortney into the splash fountains. We were soaked! It felt so good though. Then, Jax got brave and we ran through the fountain a few more times. It was a blast and so refreshing! Thanks again for the fun day at Lagoon.






No comments:
Post a Comment