I have been looking forward to going to Sanpete for the 4th of July. Thursday night Avrie had a cheerleading performance, so I headed down and surprised Avrie that I was sleeping over. When I told her I was sleeping over TWO nights in a row she was so excited! She slept with me in a twin bed and was a great cuddler. It was the first sleepover she didn't kick me in the face in her sleep. She's so cute and has to tuck her feet under whoever she's sleeping with. Every morning when I rolled over to see if she was awake, she would get the biggest grin on her face and tell me "Good morning, beautiful". I love her!
Saddest moment of the weekend: I took my computer down so I could upload my pictures each night and have plenty of room to take more the next day after deleting all the pictures on my card. So, Thursday night we look at all of Avrie's cute dance pictures. I format the card, charge my battery, take pictures the next day and upload them... then I realize I didn't actually SAVE the dance pictures to my computer. I looked at them and took the card out and DELETED them:( So sad. I know Ashley got some pictures too, so I will post a link to her blog when she posts.
Funny Avrie stories...
Avrie had to get up early every morning for a week for cheer camp and would have an excuse every morning so she could sleep in (of course when she got there she loved it and had a blast).
"I just know I have the Swine Flu. I have ALL the symptoms". (She probably doesn't even know what symptoms means.)
"Cheerleading is not for 5 year olds".
"Cheerleading is not worth it".
Saddest moment of the weekend: I took my computer down so I could upload my pictures each night and have plenty of room to take more the next day after deleting all the pictures on my card. So, Thursday night we look at all of Avrie's cute dance pictures. I format the card, charge my battery, take pictures the next day and upload them... then I realize I didn't actually SAVE the dance pictures to my computer. I looked at them and took the card out and DELETED them:( So sad. I know Ashley got some pictures too, so I will post a link to her blog when she posts.
Funny Avrie stories...
Avrie had to get up early every morning for a week for cheer camp and would have an excuse every morning so she could sleep in (of course when she got there she loved it and had a blast).
"I just know I have the Swine Flu. I have ALL the symptoms". (She probably doesn't even know what symptoms means.)
"Cheerleading is not for 5 year olds".
"Cheerleading is not worth it".
Story time before bed. Avrie's laughing because she told me she picked a "really long" book, so we could stay up later. I bought her this book "Olivia", she is the cutest, funniest, little pig.


No comments:
Post a Comment