A couple weeks ago Stacey from KPMG invited me to the Kenny Chesney concert with her and her friends. I was SO excited. I knew that Kenny puts on a great concert and couldn't wait! I was shocked that she got tickets for 4 for $100! Especially since he had Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and Sugarland coming with him! At the last minute Sugarland cancelled due to a voice rest for Jennifer Nettles:( Total bummer! It was still a great concert!
Sun City Carnival. When the sun goes down we'll be groovin'!
Sun City Carnival. When the sun goes down we'll be groovin'!
For the encore, Kenny came out in a Utes hat. Everyone went crazy! It was so much fun! Thanks Stacey for the great night!Sidenote: This was my last day at KPMG. I was totally bummed that they hired someone else. On the upside, I was hired today at Obeo. They do photo tours of homes that are for sale. I worked with them while I was at RE/MAX and am excited to start working for them tomorrow (7/30/09). I am only a block away from KPMG and can still meet the girls for lunch! Thanks Augest and Kristen for the heads up of the job opening!


1 comment:
I don't know if I should talk to you anymore, because I AM SOO JEALOUS!
Kenny is good, but I really want to see Lady Antebellum in concert!
Post a Comment