Ashley was in the need for a break from life, so I volunteered to pick her up for the weekend. I met her in Fairview and we stayed for the parade and a round at the park to see if I could see any friends from school.
Avrie is the best girl ever! She is always so excited to see us! I just love her! (This was actually her idea to show her mom what she did when she saw me. Total reenactment, but with the same excitement)
I ran into Avrie and her Grandma Linda while I was walking to their parade spot. Avrie saw some kids walk by selling fresh garden peas and wanted some SO bad. She is so sweet. She would rather have a bag of peas than a bag of candy. I couldn't resist and bought a couple bags of peas. It was so hot and Avrie just wanted to eat her peas and couldn't have cared less about the parade. All she wanted was to enjoy her peas in the shade. So, that's what we did. We caught a few pieces of candy and spent the rest of the time eating peas in the shade. It was great!
I love that Avrie still carries around her favorite blanket. She has loved this blanket since she was born. It was her daddy's when he was a baby.




1 comment:
Fun Pictures! I'm sad we missed Pioneer Day. That's our favorite up there. PS your hair is looking super cute!
Post a Comment