Sunday, July 5, 2009

Highschool Friend Get Together

One of my best friends from high school lives in California. Funny thing is that I keep in contact with her probably more than anyone else from school. She was coming to town for the holiday, so we planned a get together with our friends. It was fun to see everyone and hear what they have been up to in the past 9 years. We met at Fairview Park on Friday and were there from about 3:00 til almost 8:00.
Becky (Marx), AriAnn (Fry), Marci Lee.

Justin Mecham and Zac Bench

Becky and her cute kids. I think her little girl looks just like her in this top one.
Becky's Family

Justin's Family

Klint Draper

Orlinda Vazquez, Marci Lee, Daniel Anderson, Becky Marx and Troy, AriAnn Fry played volleyball. If you click to enlarge the first volleyball pic you can see Becky's daughter making sand angels. haha



Justin Mecham, Klint Draper, Talisha and Clint Anderson

Tina Cook, Cody Sunderland, AriAnn (Fry), Shane Hansen, Marci Lee

Daniel Anderson (Daniel's wife and brand new baby came later, but I didn't get a picture) and Me

Talisha and Clint Anderson, Klint Draper, Daniel Anderson

Brook (DeMill), Justin Mecham (hidden), Giovanni Scott, Talisha and Clint Anderson

Talisha and Clint Anderson, Marci Lee, Shane Hansen, Orlinda Vazquez

Kristi (Fry) and Brook (DeMill)

Me and Orlinda

Me, Orlinda, AriAnn, and Marci

Thanks for getting this together Orlinda!

After the park Orlinda, Becky, and I stopped at Mr. Bentley's house to say hi for a minute. Then we went to Wheeler's. Marci met us there and after Wheeler's closed we went to Marci's sisters for more memories and laughs. I love you girls! It was so much fun catching up. I think this should be an annual get together! Those of you who couldn't make it missed out. Next year is our 10 year reunion. Hopefully we'll see you then.

Side note: I wasn't sure if people were ok with me posting what they are up to. If you are and want me to post an update on here I will. Just leave a comment. So, if you are wondering why I didn't post that, now you know.

4 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I am sorry I missed it. It looks like you had a good turn out. Hopefully I can make it to the reunion if you hear anything let me know!
Thanks

Kailee Joy said...

I don't know if Chris heard anything but, I'm sorry we missed out! It would have been fun to see and meet people he went to school with... hopefully, we can make it to the reunion next year!

The georgia peach said...

looks like a fun get together. Hope i can make it to the high school reunion. let me know if you hear anything about it.looks like you had a wonderful 4th im so jealous that you got to spend it in sanpete miss it lots. have yet to find anything that compares to it.

Becca said...

I am the biggest dork! I was hoping to catch everyone before my son's b-day party, but of course, I was not very prepared, so I couldn't get away. It looks like it was tons of fun and I totally missed out. And it is funny to see everyone, because no one has really changed (just matured a bit!) ha ha.

I'm really looking forward to the reunion!