Sunday, July 5, 2009

Moroni Parade

I love the small town 4th of July festivities. Growing up in Mt. Pleasant, I always went to the parade and park and whatever else they had going on. This was my first time going to the parade in Moroni. Ashley, Kevin, and Avrie always go to Moroni and then Mt. Pleasant. Kevin's aunt lives right at the start of the parade. It was perfect to be at the beginning and make it to Mt. Pleasant for their parade.

In Moroni they have a plane fly over main street and drop ping pong balls for prizes. When we first got there the plane flew over and Avrie thought it was SO COOL!

I don't know how, but this is the only picture I got of Ashley and I together and we were together for 3 days!

Kevin and some of his family waiting for the parade to start.

Me and my favorite girl!

Avrie and Grandpa Jungle watching the plane fly over head.

Showing her "surprised" face again.

Saying Goodbye to Orlinda. It was great to see you and I hope you have a great birthday in a few days!

Thanks to all our troops and veterans for all they do for our country!
God Bless the US!

Avrie and her cousins watching the parade.

Waving at Aunt Shelby, Miss Spring City First Attendant! Avrie loved watching the the pretty pageant girls, especially Aunt Shelb!

Every time she got a good prize thrown to her, she had to run and show everyone. This time it was a necklace. She loves every little thing.

"Ain't no peter like a Sanpeter"

Cute hair! Ashley is so creative at fixing Avrie's hair. If I had dance pictures it would show the detail better, but it still looked great. I have to say, I wasn't as impressed with the Moroni parade as I remember the Mt. Pleasant parade being.

No comments: