Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't Leave me Hangin'!

Here's the fun tag everyone is doing. Don't leave me hangin'!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Another Post to come tomorrow! Hopefully in the morning. Pictures and all!

2 comments:

Crystal Hadlock said...

Oh the many memories I have of us together being silly and crazy. One of my most favorite is when I walked into work on halloween morning to see you in an inflatable princess fat suit! You proceeded to dance around and do twirls. I couldn't stop laughing that whole day. We always laughed so hard all the time and did funny dances together. This is making me miss you and as soon as you come home from canada we need to hang out!

M and N Tenny said...

One of my favorite memories is of us bad mouthing each Idol contestant last season! Ah the hillarious texts we would send during the show. I think we're obsessed! Hope you're having fun in "Oh, Canada"...that's me ...singing.