Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Four places I visit over & over:
1. RE/MAX Results
2. Costa Vida
3. Home
4. Julie's

Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:
1. Luke
2. Nicole
3. Grandpa
4. Mandy

Four favorite foods:
1. Steak Salad from Costa Vida
2. SEAFOOD
3. Sushi
4. Ice Cream

Four places I'd rather be:
1.The Beach
2.Southern Utah
3. At my own wedding HAHAHHAHAHAA
4. Anywhere with Luke and my family

Four movies I'd watch over & over:
1. Hope Floats
2. Disney Movies
3. Annie
4. Romy and Michelle

Bands/Groups I love to listen to:
1. Sara Bareilles
2. Carrie Underwear...I can't help but call her that. It just rolls off my tongue (and fingers in this case)
3. Sugarland
4. Nicole and Augest singing to me

Four People I am tagging:
1. Mandy
2. Augest
3. Crystal
4. Brook

1 comment:

M and N Tenny said...

HAHAHA...Oh how I do love to sing to you! I love that one of your top movies is Romy & Michelle!!! That's one of my all time favs! And Hope Floats is one of the best Sandra Bullock movies! I like to think that you and I are almost the same person ;)