Hi again. Today, I got to sleep in! Sorry to rub it in your face, while you are probably busy working. We got up today and moved hotels, back to closer to the golf course. I guess I forgot to mention why exactly I was here in Canada. I flew here to watch my boyfriend Luke, play golf on the Canadian Tour! He is playing one of the World Ranking Tours. Last week he tied for 4th, which was great! Hopefully we can do that again this week.
I watched Luke play the first 9 holes, then had a pass to the Corporate Chalet. I got free food and drinks. I hung out there with the staff, since it was pretty slow, until Luke finished playing. Unfortunately, he shot 4 over, but we're hoping for a better round tomorrow morning. We got a few snacks at the grocery store on the way back to the room. We've just been hanging out tonight, enjoying each others company. No pictures today, but more to come tomorrow!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment