
Guess where we are? Wrong! We are at the West Edmonton Mall. They have an amusement park right in the middle of it. Not only that, but they have practically everything you can imagine in this mall. More on that in a minute...
Today started bright and early. Luke played at 7:30 this morning. I dropped him off at the course around 6:30 and came back to the hotel to get ready for the day. I met him on hole 6 at about 8:30 and watched the rest of the round. He didn't make the cut this week, but we still made the best out of the day. We had lunch at the Corporate Chalet, with Luke's caddy, Dave. Then, came back to the room and got ready to head to the mall.
...So, I was told I need to check out this mall and was told about the Amusement Park in the middle of it. I was hoping to find some new shoes, with no luck. I either didn't like the shoes, or I did and was disappointed at the $100 price ON SALE! No thanks! The stores weren't as great as the extras. Here are some of the pictures I got. Pictures I didn't get were of the Casino, where Luke one $50 playing a slot machine, mini golf, an entire waterpark where you could bungee jump over the wave pool! I'm sure there was more we didn't see. This place even had Fantasy Hotel, so you could make a vacation out of it all. There were more food places than you can imagine.
Another picture of some rides. This was the kids section. Luke and I did do the race car arcade game. I took last, I always run into everything. And we didn't get to race each other, cause my "loonie" (my dollar coin) got stuck in the machine for a second. Oh well.
This pig was our favorite at the Petting Zoo. It reminded us of Murphy. It was so funny just exploring everything and never stopped wagging its tail. We were impressed how happy all the animals seemed even in that little pen. Oh, and Mandy, Elvis was there! Not kidding, he must be following me. He looked just like your chicken.

Luke in front of the water exhibit. They do all kinds of shows here. They have submarines, bumper boats, pirate party ship (I told him we should have gotten married on it, it was listed on the party list), we saw a sea lion show, they also had penguin, stingray and other shows.








3 comments:
Ok these pictures are so dang cute. I told Ash about the law you have created, I think she and Brian are currently considering your offer. More to come later...hehe! I am so glad that you're having fun in Canada. When you get back, let's have a girl's night because I am totally having "Nicki withdrawals"!!!
This place looks totally amazing!! You're right, a little of everything and something for everybody...pretty wild!! You guys look like you're having so much fun. I'm glad you posted more pictures. It's hard to visualize all the stuff you tell me about. So pictures really help. And they are so fun to look at. Do you feel like you are dreaming? You even got a picture of a double rainbow! It's all so fantasy-like...fun, fun, and more fun! And here I am at home just life as usual...work, eat, sleep...you know, just the usual. Ashley, Kevin, and Avrie came up this weekend so of course that was fun!! Ok I'll be waiting to hear more! Miss you and love you! XOXO
That mall is amazing! These are fun pictures! I'm glad you saw Elvis while you were there. I'm glad he's enjoying his life somewhere else. Oh, and the picture of you at the skating rink. Sweet bum in the back ground! I love that you are keeping us updated everyday! Have so much fun!
Post a Comment